INGENERIC beamPROPThe INGENERIC beamPROP is a lens array which matches the beam parameter product (BPP) of the fast and slow axis of high power diode laser arrays.
The beamPROP is a key component for the
- fiber coupling of diode bars
- dense wavelength beam combining.
- Achieve the highest beam quality through the four major features behind the beamPROP:
- complete utilization of the aperture by minimized transition zones
- minimum aberrations achieved by highest level of precision and uniformity of single lenslets
- an exact rotation of the emitter is achieved through the defined center thickness accuracy
- minimum pointing errors due to an exact position of front and back surfaces
We operate a strict quality control policy. Optical elements as well as complete modules are characterized as they move along the production line. By testing the modules in an environment identical to the conditions they will encounter in industrial practice, we ensure that there is no discrepancy between our test results and the results subsequently achieved when our modules are used within their intended application at your site. In conjunction with our sophisticated manufacturing technology, this guarantees the production of beam transformation arrays with unsurpassed coupling characteristics.