Communication on the current Corona crisisDear customers, business partners and interested parties,
You know us as a manufacturer of high-precision micro-optics for demanding applications. Our actions are always characterized by special care, and we maintain and make use of this characteristic particularly in the current situation. The worldwide effects of the Corona crisis concern us in all areas of life. As a responsible corporation, INGENERIC is doing everything to preserve employees, customers and suppliers in the best possible way.
The good news is that there is no cause for intense concern at present, but of course for particular attention.
- The current situation at our production site in Baesweiler is as follows:
- We have no confirmed cases of illness among our workforce.
- Our production is secure and has so far been running without any significant bottlenecks.
- The order volume is stable at the level of our expectations.
- far-reaching measures:
- Transparent information policy
- Continuous employee information and instructions for action
- Suspension of travelling and visits
- Proper use of protective clothing
- Comprehensive measures in the field of hygiene
- Use of digital communication and work tools
- Creation of additional capacities
- Installation and use of home offices
- Cancellation of dispensable meetings
- More flexible working hours to ensure childcare
- Restrictive vacation planning
- Reduction of social contacts
However, we will not relax our efforts to make our maximum contribution in this serious situation, because only consistent, planful and joint action can help. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions: email@example.com. We wish you and all of us confidence and stability in good health!
Transparency is important to us in this situation. Should it change for us, we will inform you promptly.
The Management Board